Welcome to Thornbrook Barn Caravan Site
We are situated just on the border of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The site is just over half-a-mile North from the entrance to the spectacular Waterfalls Trail and a little further to the centre of the picturesque Dales Village of Ingleton.
Take in the magnificent views from the site of Ingleborough and the surrounding limestone scenery. Enjoy the sunsets whilst peacefully watching and listening to the wildlife in the private woodland and pastures that surround the site. Curlews, pheasants, wild ducks, oyster catchers and heron and often spotted. A stream runs through the site, freshwater eels, small fish and bank voles have made this their habitat. The stream is unfenced; care should be taken with young children.
A 'hail & ride' bus service operates from close to the site entrance for services to Kirkby Lonsdale, Settle and Skipton passing through Dales villages enroute.
Families are welcome, however we don't have any open areas nor play areas, however the village play area is 10-15 minutes walk away! Sorry no balls games around the site.
Dogs are welcome and are to be kept on a short lead around the site. There is spacious enclosed dog exercise area where they may be let off their lead.
We accept caravans, motorhomes, campervans and trailer tents - sorry no tents. Please read the T&C's before booking.
- 29 Hard-standing pitches with 16amp electric hook-up inc. (No grass pitches)
- Standard Pitches or Super Pitches with their own freshwater tap & grey water waste.
- Some guests may experience limited TV reception.
- Shower & toilet facilities with underfloor heating
- Disabled shower/toilet facilities
- Covered pot wash area
- Brochure/local information room
- Spacious enclosed dog exercise area
- Complimentary Site wide
- Wi-Fi included
- Superb location: Just a short walk to the nearest pub and 300mtrs to the nearest food shop/coffee shop with its own bakery and butchery department.
- Hail & ride bus service to Settle/Skipton/Kirkby Lonsdale and the Dales villages between
- 5% Discount on 7nts+ consecutive nights booked- Discount automatically applied online.
- Open 1st March to to 30th September
We are fully booked for the 1940's Operation Homeguard Weekend 30th June - 2 July
However, The Camping & Caravanning Club Lakeland DA are holding a rally in one of our fields for 3nts from the 30th June. Rate: £10.00 per unit per night includes: Freshwater/greywater waste and CPD.
This DOES NOT include use of the Thornbrook Barn Site facilities. You must be 'self-sufficient' ie your own shower/toilet facilities, take away your own rubbish. Camping & Caravanning Club members only. FURTHER INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS via the Rally Wardens Malcolm & Jennifer 01229 824703 07763 012725
Browse the slide show of the site............
or telephone 01524241432 (8.30am - 6.30pm)
- Stays of 3nts or less: Full payment at the time of booking.
- Stays of 4nts or more: £25.00 deposit with the balance payable on or before arrival.
- Stays covering Bank Holidays: Full payment required at the time of booking.
A cancellation fee applies. Please read the Terms & Conditions.