Welcome to Thornbrook Barn Caravan Site
We are situated just on the border of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. The site is just over half-a-mile North from the entrance to the spectacular Waterfalls Trail and a little further to the centre of the picturesque Dales Village of Ingleton.
Thornbrook Barn is superbly located for enjoying a short break or longer stay in this stunning area. Enjoy the sunsets whilst peacefully watching and listening to the wildlife in the private woodland and pastures that surround the site. Curlews, pheasants, wild ducks, oyster catchers and heron and often spotted. A stream runs through the site, freshwater eels, small fish and bank voles have made this their habitat. The stream is unfenced; care should be taken with young children.
A 'hail & ride' bus service operates from close to the site entrance for services to Kirkby Lonsdale, Settle and Skipton passing through Dales villages enroute.
Families are welcome, however we don't have any open areas nor play areas, however the village play area is 10-15 minutes walk away! Sorry no balls games around the site.
Dogs are welcome and are to be kept on a short lead around the site. There is spacious enclosed dog exercise area where they may be let off their lead. (max 2 dogs per pitch).
We accept caravans, motorhomes, campervans and trailer tents - sorry no tents. Please read the T&C's before booking.
Open 1st March to 10th November 2018 and also for Christmas & New Year
We are now fully booked for 30th & 31st March and the 1st April
- 29 Hard-standing pitches with 16amp electric hook-up inc. (No grass pitches)
- Standard Pitches or Super Pitches with their own freshwater tap & grey water waste.
- Some guests may experience limited TV reception.
- Shower & toilet facilities with underfloor heating
- Disabled shower/toilet facilities
- Covered pot wash area
- Brochure/local information room
- Spacious enclosed dog exercise area
- Complimentary Site wide Wi-Fi included
- Superb location: Just a short walk to the nearest pub and 300mtrs to the nearest food shop/coffee shop with its own bakery and butchery department.
- Hail & ride bus service to Settle/Skipton/Kirkby Lonsdale and the Dales villages between
- 5% Discount on 7nts+ consecutive nights booked- Discount automatically applied online
Browse the slide show of the site............
or telephone 01524241432 (8.30am - 6.30pm)
- Stays of 3nts or less: Full payment at the time of booking.
- Stays of 4nts or more: £25.00 deposit with the balance payable on or before arrival.
- Stays covering Bank Holidays: Full payment required at the time of booking.
A cancellation fee applies. Please read the Terms & Conditions.